How to change camera zoom on laptop

How to change camera zoom on laptop

Looking for:

How to Adjust the Automatic Zoom on an HP Pavilion Webcam | Small Business -  

Click here to ENTER

















































I just recently bought a new laptop. I also have a Zoom call coming up tomorrow. I did test the Zoom app on Windows 10 and the camera app and it's not facing me. What do I do to make it face me? Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 10 Search Community member. Hello, I just recently bought a new laptop. Below is what I have right now for the camera.

This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question 0. Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Hi Christina. It seems like your new laptop has dual facing cameras, front and back. Generally there will be a setting in the Camera app to change which way camera is facing. Check the Camera app to see if you have that setting.

If you can't find it then tell me what make and model PC you have and I'll try to find it for you. Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

With Zoom what you see is the other people and they see you. If you try the Camera app you should see yourself. This site in other languages x.

     


How to change camera zoom on laptop



  If you're using the mobile or desktop versions of Zoom, uninstall the program and redownload it from the Apple App Store, Google Playor the Cchange website. You need to enable camera permissions to fix the camera issue.    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoom cloud meeting app for online classes download

Zoom installation error 10006 -